The Grand Restaurant Festival will be back to town again this year from the middle of January to the end of February. This will be the 6th time the Grand Restaurant Festival will open its gates again not only in Prague but in the whole Czech Republic.
The Grand Restaurant Festival is one of the largest gastronomic festivals in the Czech Republic which became extremely popular in no time. Every year thousands of people attends this special event which is a perfect opportunity to everyone to sample the different restaurants without spending a lot of money. Countless restaurants participate in this culinary festival each year and it won’t be any different this year either. This year the participant restaurant will offer unique dishes in multiple categories which are based on the commandment for this year which is Don’t Eat Dumb!”. The Grand Restaurant Festival is a perfect opportunity to explore the various restaurants in Prague for reasonable prices and the festival also promotes local ingredients, eco farms and organic produce which works with the restaurants together. This year the Grand Restaurant Festival will take place from 15th January to 28th February 2015.
Which restaurants will participate?
Here is the list!
- Aria hotel, Coda
- Augustine Restaurant
- Aureole Fusion Restaurant & Lounge
- Café Amandine
- Casa De Carli
- Chateau St. Havel
- Corinthia Hotel Prague, Rickshaw
- El Emir
- Farma Košík vaří v Paláci Lucerna
- Francouzská restaurace Art Nouveau
- InterContinental hotel, Zlatá Praha
- La Degustation Bohême Bourgeoise
- La Truffe
- Le Grill restaurace se zahradou | The Mark Hotel Prague
- Mandarin Oriental hotel, Prague, Essensia
- Marriott hotel, Midtown Grill
- NH Prague hotel, Il Giardino
- Občanská plovárna
- Oliva by Amandine
- Sahara Café Lounge & Restaurant
- Secret of raw
- Terasa U Zlaté studně
- U Bílé krávy
- U Emy Destinnové
- V Zátiší
- Valoria Castle & Garden Praha
- Villa Richter
- Yasmin hotel, Noodles
Read more articles on restaurants in Prague here!